Research Computing staff host weekly office hours. Tell us about a project idea or talk to us about our high performance computing platforms, storage and services. We’re here to help you solve your computational problems.
Examples of the type of support we can provide are:
- Data Transfer/Access
- Parallel Coding in Fortran, C, Python, R, Matlab, Mathematica
- Computational Chemistry
- Software Installation and Containers
- Image Processing
- Writing Slurm Job Scripts
- Maximizing Job Efficiency
- Managing Computational Workflows
Since March 17, 2020, we have suspended our in-person office hours in the Physical & Life Sciences Building, Brown Library and the Health Sciences Library. We are offering weekly office hours as online Zoom sessions instead until further notice.
New to Rivanna? We offer Rivanna orientation sessions on Wednesdays (appointment required).